Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today the angels are smiling as they remember the birthday of Sharon! I hope you have a most wonderful birthday and wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

Reasons I celebrate Mom's birthday:

She was the "mean" mom who taught me the strong values and ethics that I use every day.

She loves me.

She read to me when I was little.

She laughs easily.

She always made me feel better when I was sick.

She is caring and kind and generous.

She makes the best breaded pork chops in the world.

She is curious about everything.

She is the best Grandma ever!

She is always hopeful.

She is strong and independent and persistent!

I love her!

Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Mmmmm . . . breaded pork chops! Yummy! My mouth is watering! The best!

Mom said...

Thank you