Friday, October 1, 2010

What a couple of weeks...

How crazy is it that we left one house, rented out another to new tenants, signed a lease for a place to live in The Woodlands and found a new corporate apartment in London all in the space of two weeks? Also, the girls started new schools and I flew over 16,000 miles in that time. Whew - makes me tired just thinking about it.

So here I am in London again without my family for the next several weeks. In a hotel for now, but soon to be in a small apartment in Hampton Hill. I miss my family like crazy - but I feel good knowing they will be in a home of their own again soon and that the girls are enjoying school.

I am not sure what I will do this weekend, but I will try to do something of interest that will be blog worthy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looking forward to picking up the girls this morning.

Theresa said...

These are good days.

Anonymous said...

I'm blown away that we have only been back here 2 weeks. London seems like a lifetime ago right now.

As long as you are home for Christmas...