Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Holidays

I sure missed Thanksgiving and Black Friday this year.  It just feels weird to work on Thanksgiving.  I was listening to holiday music Thursday morning and "There's no place like home for the Holidays" came on.  I cried a little as it had so much more meaning than I ever gave it credit for before.

In the end, all my friends at Maxwell Drummond were so thoughtful that we all got together at a traditional English pub, drank beer and had Bangers and Mash for dinner.  So I still got to spend the day with friends being thankful.  While I miss all my family and friends in the US, it was still a very nice Thanksgiving in the UK.

1 comment:

wow gold said...

I really like your blog it's really nice. I really enjoy here. & Your article its so unique its amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.