Friday, November 21, 2008

And the fun begins

I just finished submitting all of my paperwork for UK work authorization and the wheels are in motion. With luck, I will have UK work authorization in 3 weeks, and then will start the USA approval process. That requires more than you would think including bank statements and biometrics and personal interviews. But again, it should only take a few weeks. It currently looks like everything will be in place for me to be in London the first week of January, 2009. What a way to start the new year.

So between now and then, I get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family, put our house on the market for sale/lease (still working on that), and figure out what I will need in London to survive on my own for awhile, while also ensuring that Richard and girls are all set up as well. And there is oh-so-much more!

If we look at it as a whole, Richard and I just get overwhelmed, so we are trying to break it down into little pieces. I am thinking I may even need to put a project plan together. I will let you know how it goes...

No comments: