Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmastime in London

The past few weeks have been unbelievably busy.  Work has kept my free time to a minimum and the rest has been filled up with Christmas shopping, school events and trying to get some rest.  In all of this rush, we have been trying to see as much English Christmas culture as possible.  I have attached pictures below for your viewing pleasure…


001

Rainbow from our den window.

024

Selfridges on Oxford Street

iPhone 040

Oxford Street

 iPhone 009

The Mall in Kingston

 iPhone 023

Public message in the tube station

iPhone 007

Fog by the river at night

307

Our milkman offering additional services…

iPhone 006

Saturday morning walk from the grocery store

308

Alexa on her way to school

iPhone 051 

Christmas market candy stand

iPhone 005 

Christmas Market in Kingston Marketplace

iPhone 043

Where’s the beef?

iPhone 019

My favorite wine

iPhone 024

Amber in Richmond

 

As Christmas gets closer, I will work hard at posting more.  I am hoping to stay more organized in the New Year and be a little more on top of my communication.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'd like to know more about the milkman's services . . .

Wish it looked more like Christmas here. I envy your view.