Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Texas

I am so far behind in blogging. The last month has been so incredibly busy for me. I will have to catch you up on my last few weeks in the UK and my trip to France before I left in the coming weeks.

But for now, I am completely enjoying being home with my family and soaking up the joy of the season. Shopping is done, decorations are up, and even have a few holiday movies under our belts. Alexa is in the Children's Choir at church this year and they are doing the entire service and nativity on Christmas Eve. I am listening to them practice and it is beautiful. I cannot wait for the real thing in just a few days!

I am hoping you all experience the joy of the season as well and look forward to seeing everyone soon!

1 comment:

wow gold said...

The post is very nicely written and yes it contains many useful facts. We are pleased to find your distinguished way of writing the post. So you allow me to learn and implement about eden gold
cheap rs gold