Thursday, August 20, 2009

The house is so quiet!

The girls have been camping since Monday and the house seems so quiet. It almost seems more quiet than before they came. I miss their chatter and laughter and even their picking. I was never meant to live alone.

The good news is that they have been having so much fun in Devon camping. I only have gotten bits and pieces, but here is what I have heard:

- They arrived at camp late Monday night and set up camp in the dark.
- They went bike riding almost all day on Tuesday
- Each got a new bikini - and apparently Amber's is quite skimpy - but only so it goes under her ... wetsuit!
- Each got a wetsuit and then went body boarding.
- Today they are going to try surfing.

Sharon and David and their kids are awesome and so wonderful to include us all on their holiday! And they are busy!

I am heading out on a train tomorrow to meet up with them. I cannot wait! I only wish Richard were here to go with me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it would be cool to go surfing, but I'm not so much for water being splashed into me face.

Theresa said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!