Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not that I need the incentive

If you know me,you know I am strongly opposed to smoking. Never smoked anything in my life and never will. I have seen many friends and family have various health problems due to smoking and I just think it stinks.
Anyway, many, many, many people here smoke. But a good deal of them roll their own cigarettes - which is odd to me I guess. But I think this is the reason why. Here are what cigarette packages look like here.



They use a variety of photos as well. Sometimes it is a burnt out lung, sometimes a diseased heart, etc. Pretty gross - yet people keep buying them and smoking them - yuck!

OK - I am off of my soap box now.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think they should do that here. Maybe it would help. I think Americans are much more affected by what they see and read. Maybe not, though. *shrugs*