Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmastime is here

We are finally able to enjoy the holidays. We finished up moving all of our stuff out of the house on Sunday night and headed out to Ft. Worth to visit my sister and her beautiful family and brand new baby George. He is georgeous, by the way! So sweet.

Richard, the girls and I all are having a wonderful time. We even got in some Christmas shopping.

My UK work authorization came through and I am now in the process of applying for my visa. If everything goes alright, I will have my biometrics and interview in the next week and be on my way to London in January!

Tonight we are on our way to Wimberly for Christmas with Richard's family. Then we will celebrate with my family on Saturday and settle into Richard's mom's house for the next several months.

We wish you all the Merriest Christmas!

No comments: