Sunday, December 28, 2008

Visits with Friends & Family

What beautiful and loving friends I have. I am truly blessed.

I was able to visit with one of my oldest friends this morning and she is so thoughtful and wonderful. She shared with me a precious plaque of an angel with the words:

Good friends are like angels; you don't have to see them to know they are there...

What is even more touching is that the artist created this piece thinking of his friends in England while he was away from them in the US. The picture was actually taken in a place called Highgate. It is said to be the most magical place in London. I think this will be one of the first places I visit when I am there.


Here is my terrible attempt at taking a picture of this plaque with my computer camera in Starbucks. I think I attracted a lot of attention. In any case, it will give you an idea of what it looks like.



I am looking forward to visiting as many friends as possible in the coming weeks before I fly over the pond. I will miss you all so much!

1 comment: