Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a crazy week!

Been busy, busy, busy! I've been so busy at work, I've been getting home after 7 or 8 every night and then wolfing down dinner with some quick family time before going to bed and starting all over again. The good news is that I love being so productive at work. Bad news is that it leaves little time for blogging. Ah well.

Anyway, Richard, Amber and Alexa have vowed to take on more of the housework and stuff at home and I only have to cook when I want to cook - which is so awesome of them.

Richard is beginning his career as a Photographer and I have to say I think it is absolutely wonderful! His pictures are so amazing - check them out on his blogs:

Richard Allen McIntyre Photography

A Texan's View of the World

And you cn become a fan on Facebook too: Richard Allen McIntyre Photography

2010 is definitely looking up for the McIntyre's as we take advantage of our adventure in England!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm so excited about Richard's new career. I wish I could do something so creative!

kingstonpeople said...

How are you enjoying the British Winter?

cjir1 said...

hello,have a nice day

Mary said...

British winter is definitley different than a Texas winter. Today was nice though - I love blue skies!