Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I am so happy 2010 is here!

2009 was an amazing year full of huge changes and challenges. Things I have loved in 2009:
Learning to live in a new country and experiencing a new culture
Expanding my professional network and skill set
My family joining me in London and our new adventures by the River Thames
Visiting my family in Houston at Easter and Christmas
Staying in touch with old friends and making new friends

Now time for some settling in and focus in 2010. Things I want to do in 2010:
Spend time traveling with Richard, Amber and Alexa
Have family and friends visit us in London
Take up running again
Spend more time in London parks at lunchtime
Learn to cook Chicken Tikka Masala
Blog more often

I hope you all get to do what you want in 2010. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Mmmm, chicken Tikki Marsala - sooo good! I have the recipe now. You must try it.

Mary said...

Please send it to me!!!!