Sunday, February 21, 2010

Grossed out on the Eurostar

I will post more about our trip to Paris soon - but had to get this out of my mind - it was just so gross!

So we were leaving Paris and had all settled in our seats - all across one row. The train had been traveling for a few minutes and I decided I needed my purse which was under my seat. I reached down under the front of my seat and grabbed - but I did not grab my purse. No - I grabbed a toe. A man's bare toe to be exact. EEEEEWWWWWWWW!

So then I was embarrassed as he looked around my seat at me and I apologized. But seriously - what was his foot doing there and WHY WAS IT BARE?????

I was completely grossed out - but did not want to be rude by running to the restroom to wash my hands. A few minutes later I glanced down and the foot was still there and I actually got a look at it. GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!!!! I couldn't take it any longer - I did rush to the restroom and scrub my hands.

I still cannot believe it. I hope I do not have nightmares.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That is gross. Was it touching your purse?

Mary said...

No - thank goodness!