Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures from South Bank

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pictures form South Bank from last weekend:

Here is a cool skate park we ran across. My pictures are not as good as Richard's - but here it is anyway.


Here is a seagull swooping for crumbs. Right after this a little girl of about four ran over to the bird and yelled with all her might, "SHOO!" The bird didn't move. Her dad said, "You're as bad as grandma with the gulls." For some reason, I thought it was really funny.


Here is my man with Big Ben in the background. Hook em Horns!


Richard and me in shadow...


This weekend has been more of a stick-around-home weekend. We ran errands and stuff. I felt like such a bad mom when I saw the state of the girls' shoes. Alexa has been coming home from school since Christmas with her socks completely wet and black. I asked her why and she said, "Oh that? That's the way they always get." I finally looked at her shoes today and she has holes in the bottom of her shoes. I felt horrible because it has been really cold outside. Amber has been a little luckier, she hadn't gotten to the point of holes - just creases. Anyway, we got some new shoes today and they are both happy. And I feel like a better mom.

8 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad they got new shoes. Her feet must have been cold with the wet and cold weather.

Mary said...

Thanks for making me feel better...

Joan said...

It is nice to be able to just hang out at the house sometimes.
You're not a bad mother - just a BUSY mother. I don't check my kids shoes unless something smells then I look for poop on their shoes.

Theresa said...

Don't you think she's at the age where she should have told you about the holes???? You're a fine mom.

Georgianne said...

Oh my dear, if that's the worst parenting thing you ever do you are golden! Love you so much!
Georgianne

Georgianne said...

Had too many cosmos and can't figure out how or if I can post to Alexa's Dog in Pink site. Just wanted to say I love her philosophy. That girl has a big future.

Georgianne said...

I love the McIntyre's! They are the most awesome family ever. And that is not the cosmos talking. It's my heart. It has a big mouth!

Mary said...

Georgianne - You are awesome and I love how expessive you are after a few cosmos. Love you!!!!