Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aberdeen Day Trip

I took a quick business trip to Aberdeen today. Out the door before 6 AM and home after 10:30 PM - but it was so worth it! First of all, I met wonderful people and got a great deal accomplished. I also had the wonderful experience of a day in Aberdeen, a city of granite.

The sun was shining in a Simpson's blue sky and I think I saw every color of granite in the houses and buildings - all of them are made from granite - I am not kidding or exaggerating. The flowers were starting to bloom in the parks too and it was just lovely!


2 comments:

Joan said...

"Just lovely", huh? Sounds like you're picking up some 'english-isms'!!
It is beautiful - I love the flowers. "Y'all" are gonna love it there!

Mary said...

I'm just trying to fit in...

Too bad we are not going to be living in Aberdeen - but we will get to visit.