Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing my entire family and friends in US

So I am coming back to Texas for Easter. I am very excited to not only see Richard and the girls, but also to see all of my sisters and brothers, in-laws and nieces and nephews. I am also looking forward to seeing as many of our close friends as possible.

As you can tell this week, I am on a photo kick and I have realized that all of my photos of my extended family and friends in the US are in our computer in Texas. If you have any of us together - please send me some!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I think I included you on the Kodak invitation to see photos from the video night. Let me know if you did not get it.

Mary said...

I did thanks! Loved the video too.

Amber said...

hey i can send you a few pictures!!! lol i dont think you need them though...