Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Me and Frances

I do not have many, but one of my regrets is that I have almost no pictures of myself with Wally - someone so important to me. I was really upset when I realized this. I am resolved that I will not make that mistake again. Here are a few pictures of me and Frances from the past week.

Just kidding - I just thought this one was really funny.

Here are the real ones that I just love -

This one is in the magical park I described a few weeks ago. Looks like God is shining down on us just then - as I am sure he was.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

That picture is so Freakin' funny!

Mary said...

I know - I am so glad someone else thought so too!

Theresa said...

That picture is still cracking me up! have a good weekend.

Mary said...

I am trying not to post too much - just so I can see the picture and have a laugh.