Thursday, April 16, 2009

Public Transportation

Today was a fun day on public transportation in London. On the way in from Surbiton, the train stopped 3 different times due to delays in other stations (it was supposed to be a non-stop train). Then, on the way home, the tube was suspended for about 20 minutes on the way to the train station. I just got more reading done - so it was o-k by me.

Not much else exciting happened today - the weather was gray and misty - and I did make it home before dark and that is always nice.

I will try to be more exciting over the weekend.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Define exciting. To me exciting is a day where I
1. accomplish something even if it is just the laundry or making my bed
2. get time to read (see your day is already exciting in my book)
3. can have some quiet time to put my daily experiences into perspective
4. say a prayer

All that extra heart pounding stuff is for the younger crowd.

Theresa said...

good thing you had a book