Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend ambition

So I am back in London and facing a weekend alone. To be honest, I hate being alone. Therefore, I either veg out on the sofa watching endless TV or I go shopping. But this weekend I am going to try to be creative and industrious. Here's my plan:

Go grocery shopping - after coffee of course.
Hang up all of my clothes from Houston.
Write 101 life goals - starting with - Write 101 life goals.
If the weather permits - run.
Do the laundry.
Look for a house.
Mend a few clothes.
Buy a few new books to read.
Meditate.
Search for jobs for Richard.

That ought to fill up my weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

Hope your weekend is creative and industrious too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for something in the area of evaluating clowns, or mimes.

Theresa said...

I'm working all weekend. Hope your weekend is more fun than mine.

Mary said...

I thought you were going to a weedding?

Anonymous said...

The world of corporate America is great, isn't it!