Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend results

The weekend was great. Great weather, great sleep, great conversations and pictures from Texas.
See Richard's blog: http://richard-livestrong.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-to-do-on-rainy-saturday.html

I also got a good deal accomplished from my planned list.

I did grocery shop after coffee - and after I slept in until noon - which was great!
I did get to the book store and got a few new books.
I did hang up all my clothes from Houston.
I did look for a house and set up several showings for this week.
I did look for a job for Richard and found a few for him to apply to.
I did meditate.
I did start the laundry.
I only wrote 82 life goals though - I guess I will have to finish that next weekend.

On my way to the bookstore, I saw another street performer - actually there were several, but I thought you might enjoy this one the most. I tried uploading the video - but it was taking forever - so here is a picture instead.



On my way home from the bookstore, I found this monument right in the middle of Kingston off to the side of a business building. It is the Coronation Stone and was used in the coronation of several kings in the 10th century. I am not sure how it was used but - Cool.

Here's a link to learn more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingston_coronation_stone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to get me a kilt. I don't need the bagpipe, just the kilt.

Do you think they have one for cycling?

Theresa said...

That's awesome! All of it!