Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time - where does it go?

I thought I would have so much more time when Richard and the girls got here - was I wrong! Don't get me wrong - I am not complaining AT ALL. I love that I get questions and requests from three separate people when I walk in the door - I know I am loved and missed all day.

I just thought that I would be able to get to bed at a decent hour every night since I would not need to stay up to talk with my family on Skype every night. Not the case. I guess it is just make up time for being apart for so long. Richard and I seem to be up until 11 PM or later every night and we cannot seem to figure out where the time goes.

It is all good though - I love it and would not trade it for anything. I am looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday though!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh wait a second, you told me I had volleyball at 10 in the morning I have no clue how to get there so that means leave from anytime between 9:15 to 9:30am and try and get there on time and then you still have to take in consideration the eating time and getting ready time and finding stuff time. So technically we have to get up anywhere from 7:30am to 8am. Good Luck!!