Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Here are a few photos from some of our recent weekend adventures in and around London.

  

This first one is for Joan – the first tree to show color this year.


MapleRoadtree 
Maple Road near dusk.
MapleRoaddusk
Prizes the girls won from a festival booth.
SurbitonFestivalPrizes 


Amber in the tube station.
Rockin the tunnel
St. Pancras Station – where we ate crepes.
St. Pacras Station 


And for your entertainment – an accordionist by the river.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Ugh! WHY did you post that pic of me? I look AWFUL!!!!! What I don't get is why parents enjoy taking bad pictures of their daughters in the first place *shakes head* ;)

Mary said...

That picture is NOT awful!

Joan said...

Thank you for the tree!!

I wasn't looking at your face, Amber, I was trying to figure out what was in your hand!!

Amy said...

I read the St. Pancras Station as St. Pancreas. Wow. I, too, love the tree

Theresa said...

amber looks very european in that picture. What's up with the tree? Did I miss something?

Theresa said...

Nevermind about the tree. I get it now. I guess I'm still a little brain dead from trial. How long do you think I can continue to use that excuse?

Mary said...

Not sure on the excuse thing. I came down with something over the weekend - maybe swine flu - and between that and the hours I am working, I am even mixing up my words. A taxi driver was teasing me about it this evening even. But he said I looked like I am in my 20's so he is forgiven.