Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Amber!


14 years ago today, my life changed forever in a most beautiful and wonderful way. God gave Richard and I a miraculous gift of a precious baby named Amber. We looked into her dark blue eyes as we held her and she was so unbelievably awake and alert and seemed as if she knew all the secrets of the world.


How things have changed between now and then. Amber has grown into a beautiful young woman with a warm and generous heart. She is loyal and kind, funny and smart. She is such a joy to all of her family - even Alexa. And she loves with all her heart. I could not be prouder of her and my love for her grows everyday.


This is the first birthday of Amber's that I will not be able to give her a hug in person. However, my thoughts have been with her all day and I cannot wait to see her open her presents tonight on the webcam.


I love you Amber and hope you have a fantastic birthday!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank you!! I love you so much! And that picture of me looks weird with one eye squinted lol oh well i had a great b-day thank you soooooooooo much for everything (including presents)thank you i love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!