Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friendly Neighbors

So I have been in the house since really just Friday full time. I love that I already know some neighbors.

Dave and Jill live next door and had me over for a wine break from unpacking on Sunday.

Susanna and her sons live on the other side of us and they are from Northeast England. She assures me that Richard will find a job on his last day here in July.

Then Sue and her 8 year old son live next door to Susanna. Her son is looking forward to meeting Alexa and having someone else his age nearby.

I think it is the coolest thing to know so many neighbors so soon!

On a sad note - another person was under a train today - it was the Piccadilly Line this time. I hope they are OK. I promise I am not making this up.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Doesn't it seem like there is something wrong with the train design if so many people end up under there?

Joan said...

Dear God! He needs to watch over those train riders more carefully.
And YOU, need to stand back so no one pushes you onto the tracks!!