Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry for the silence

I must admit I have been a little withdrawn this past week - fretting over visa information, house stuff and just missing my family so darn much! I guess it has been a little pity party.

Today I sent off all of the visa paperwork to Richard and he and the girls will have their biometrics done next week. Then the documents are off to LA for final approval. Visas should be secured later this month. That gives me hope!

I will be moving into the house on the 12th when all of our stuff arrives from Houston. That should give me a little more than a week to get the house ready for when Richard brings the girls over.

Then we will be finding a school. Pretty unfair that I am making the girls go back to school in England - I know. But hopefully, that means we will get them into the schools we want and they will get to meet some new friends before school next year.

Now to find a job for Richard.

Please put in a good word for us when you say your prayers.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hang in there. We all miss you tons!

Joan said...

It will happen before you know it. All of it - the move, the girls and Richard working in the UK.
I can't believe you've been there 6 months already!!!
Prayers are in action. We miss you, Marischevitz!!