Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This cracks me up

This is such a 70's song - I love it just for that reason. I used to use the refrain as a quality reminder when I managed operations at a mutual fund company. "Get it right the first time - that's the main thing!" I sent it in an e-mail to my direct reports when I had to ask them to fix a mistake. They loved it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGO-9rMyzlM&feature=related

I know - I have a very weird sense of humor...

I guess I will need a sense of humor over the next few days though. The Underground Transport in London is on strike for the next few days - so I have to find some alternate routes to work. I can get the train into the city - but then I will have to walk or find a bus to get me to work. If nothing else, it will be good exercise.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

It is a little weird that the song amuses you so much. You're one of those people who laughs at their own jokes. You crack me up.

Mary said...

I do laugh at my own jokes - Ha! See - I made you smile.

Anonymous said...

If it's a good joke, it should make you laugh.