Friday, July 3, 2009

London Museums


Last night I attended an industry presentation on underwater technology (ROV's and AUV's) in the Museum District in London at Imperial College. (I was the only female to attend which was unexpected - but I learned a lot.) The actual college was really not too different from an American university - it felt very institutional. The surrounding Museum buildings were absolutely gorgeous. Most were massive and very old, but then there would be a modern section added on that also looks great. I just love it!

Here is the Natural History Museum



Here is the Science Museum


Here is a bit of Imperial College


When Richard and the girls get here, I think we may spend a day there and see both the outside and the inside of the museums.

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow. ur camera must be ur best friend! jk. love u, Aunt Mary!!