Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

Man - we have so many pictures! I love them when they are on the wall - but deciding where they all should be hung and then doing it is endless!

With that said, I can proudly say I have hung up 90% of our artwork. The only ones I have left are massive and require special hardware and two people to lift them. I have to say - I really like how the place is coming together.

I was so glad to hear it rained in Houston today! It rained in London as well - big surprise. Actually, the surprise was that is was a true thunderstorm - not just a drizzle. The rain actually poured down with loud rumbling thunder and even pea size hail. By the time I walked home, it had to be close to 60 degrees outside. I really hope the rain in Houston brought a little respite from the heat as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you been doing quite a bit of work around the house. I can't wait to see it.

Amber said...

me 2!