Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary Richard!


18 years ago today, I married my best friend in the entire world - Richard McIntyre. Since then, my life has been better than I ever could have imagined.

Richard, over the last 18 years of our marriage (and even before that) you have lifted me up and encouraged me to reach my full potential. You have stuck by my side in the darkest moments and we have rejoiced together in our happiest moments. You are my soul mate and I know that we will be together forever in heart and soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzBf4MuCJ8
(Shot on Perranporth Beach, Cornwall UK)

I wish with all of my heart that we could be together today, but I find strength in knowing we will be together again soon.

Thank you for choosing me and making the last 18 years the best anyone could dream of. I love you.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations you two.

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary.