Monday, May 25, 2009

My Site has been hacked!

Happy 18th Anniversary Mary!

Sorry for hacking into your blog. I called up a few guys I know to write some songs about you. I hope you like them:

Shes_Got_A_Way

Don't_Forget_To_Dial

I've known you for 20 years. As of today, 18 of those years we have been married. I finally drove you out of the country, but at least you still claim to love me. Words can't describe how much I love you, I could try, but I'm not sure I can type that long.

By the way, I know all about "Jack the Stripper" in London, so don't make any plans on having him at any parties of yours.

Have a great day, I wish I was there, or you were here.

Word Up, God Bless and Peace Out!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love you Richard. Thank you for making this day special even though we are apart.