Monday, May 18, 2009

Fairyland

I visited the magical hidden park in Surbiton on Sunday. It was so beautiful. It feels almost like a sacred place and I feel sure fairies live there. Here are some pictures I took while I was there.







Just after I left the park, I walked around the corner and there were two beautiful bushy tailed foxes trotting across the street and sneaking into the wooded park. I wasn't quick enough to capture it on my camera, but it reminded me of another movie set in England. Can you guess it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look real close in each picture, I see a Sooner hidding behind a tree...It's truu! It's Truu!

Joan said...

I have no idea what film.
I am thinking the Tarabitha movie, myself.
Looks like it was worth missing the grocery store for that!

Theresa said...

My guess is Fox and the Hound

Mary said...

The Bridge to Tarabithia is good - but I don't think it was set in England.
I don't think The Fox and the Hound was in England either (although there are some pubs in England named that)- but that was closer.

It's Disney's Robin Hood! Robin Hood and Maid Marian were foxes and they had a romantic get-away in the forest.