Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese food

Mom explored Surbiton yesterday and then took me out for Chinese at a restaurant she found. It was really good food and the atmosphere was really nice too. The owners/waiters I think were direct from China. We hada little trouble understanding one of them - but they were extremely nice. We especially loved the Crispy Duck they served. I have never had it before, but I will definitely get it again.

Tonight, we are going to do a little shopping in Surbiton and probably get a bite to eat there as well. Tomorrow we will be visiting Buckingham Palace and Harrods and Sunday is still up in the air. I will keep you updated.

I'm off to lunch now at LaStrada - it's a sandwich shop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that's where Eric and John eat when they are in London. I did not know Eric had his own resturaunt there...

Mary said...

I don't get it...

Mary said...

Ohhhh - now I get it Ponch and John.

Anonymous said...

And boom goes the dynamite.