Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pubs, cafes and delis

Mom has done it all now. She goes out during the day and visits various delis and cafes - trying out everything for me - and then gives me a report when I get home. Of course, she has also had some interesting conversations with a different gentleman each day as well. She attracts them here!

Today we went to a pub for dinner and it was quite good. I had Bangers & Mash and she had Braised Beef with gravy. Both were very yummy! She also had 2 gin & tonics and I had Fuller's London Pride beer - also quite good. The gentlemen stayed away at dinner - I guess I scare them away from her or it is only a daytime thing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo...you're trying to pick up guys then huh?

Theresa said...

Excellent! Maybe she'll find a keeper and move to London!

Mary said...

Mom says - hey!??!!

Amber said...

so im guessing grandma hasn't been dropping any of her food on her shirt then, has she.......

Mary said...

I don't know - maybe she has and that's what is causing all of the attention...

Amber said...

lol i hope it wasnt mushy peas!!